Otherwise, one is merely laying out one's pet fantasies based on nothing but other misguided people's fantasies. But you - at least - knew that... The Billy-Jeffs will never know that.
The constant resorting to name-calling hardly gives you credibility. I would say it is infantile, but perhaps the more accurate term would be senile.
Your derision of other people's "pet fantasies" is quite laughable considering your own belief in the supernatural powers of a "crista"!
In my business, this is known as "psychological projection."
You derision of certain people's research that does not fit your own agenda is a real howler in light of your touting of the "research" of Isaac ben Jacob, which in my estimation is several levels beneath Baigent, Leigh, and Lincoln and more on a par with Knight and Lomas. But you tout IBJ's research because it accords with your personal beliefs.
AFAIK Roger has never made any supernatural claims for the "Crista" you would be referring to Sheila.
That being said I and others have posted certain scientific studies that are persuant to the nature of studies in and around the area of RLC and wider areas.
And I hardly think scientific research is "Supernatural".
Ignored but not supernatural.
I also have research into early electricity and magnetism but i didn't want to bore everyone to pieces, so I only referred to it.
I personally have posted info onviewtopic.php?f=19&t=2360
Magnetoelectric Interaction Phenomena in CrystalsProceedings of the NATO ARW on Magnetoelectric Interaction Phenomena in Crystals, Sudak, Ukraine from 21 to 24 September 2003.
Sheila has also posted information on carbonates, and has pointed out the nature of mining activites including Tungsten. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2284&start=25
Ecole Polytechnique (the "X" ).
Sulphur studies - White phosphorus - Allotropes of phosphorus - Structures of red phosphorus and white phosphorus
HERE IS A PHOTO OF SOME OF THE LITTLE EXPERIMENTS I CARRY OUT TO BETTER UNDERSTAND WHERE SOME SUPPOSITIONS COME FROM.
1. Physics Frenzy - experiments into refraction and magnetism basic physics concepts.
2. Rock Tumber - for polishing of small crystals and rocks/stones.
3. Kaleidoscope - study in geometry through mirrors. Study of Sir David Brewster.
4. Animation Praxinoscope - study of lamps, camera obscura's and mirrored images. Athanius Kircher, Mo ti, Aristotle and Euclid.
5. Knot pack - study of cordiers and cords in pythagorian theorums. Studies into Pythgoras.
6. Kids science book - includes basic exercises for kids as an understanding the foundations of science.